3:00 AM
I don’t know. I don’t truly comprehend why I wake up with same thought in my head. That too exactly at three A.M, when bustling city of Hyderabad is deep in their dreams. It’s been ages since I dreamt. What I do comprehend, I am feeling strongest emotion human can ever feel, obviously ‘love’. Three A.M has significance, time mentioned in the Bible as, the time of struggle between Angels and Demons. Deep down inside I know Demons do win atleast, sometimes. As, this might reason out the long lull of communication between us.It’s has been five years since I heard of her. Still, she bothers me. It’s obviously late and sleepless, so I kept on thinking, lying on my bed. My thoughts swiftly wander, but only of her. It’s amazing to think how brain works. Same chemical reactions producing the same genre of thoughts about her every midnight at the exact time. Doesn’t matter how complex fluids inside the brain but it works just fine. God has his panache. I lit a cigarette, still thoughts pouring in my head. I went outside of the room, just not to disturb my roommate with odor of smoke. This action fulfills another purpose, see stars.I went for a stroll on the streets of Prakash Nagar to straighten my thoughts. Old habit of mine at times of confusion. As, I thought of stars, my rational brain found out the reason why I feel connected with her ; we are quantum entangled. If someone changes spin of one electron, spin of other electron also gets changed instantaneously if, we assume pair to be spin correlated and have same source; this proves we might be made up of same material of the same star! So, both electrons are connected as are we. Jokingly, Impressive enough to make a huge Bollywood blockbuster. As I pass by, I see people still in their dreams at half past four with absolute silence on the streets. They are satisfied.I sometimes get bored of my own thoughts. New thoughts don’t pop after sometime, so I decided to return. At my house, I only hear non-disturbing, innocuous squeaking of mice. They have their own ways to keep them busy, they too are satisfied. Have nothing to dabble which couldn’t disturb roommates, apart from thoughts. I decided, I had a long night, its time to sleep at dawn. But, my one thought doesn’t obey another; shockingly, I am still clinched into her thoughts. Thoughts about her slightly started ageing. It’s been five years now. Sleepy thoughts started conquering. While both equally important blocks of thought were in tug-of-war, I slept! While I was sleeping, unconsciously, I head someone calling. Her voice seemed very familiar, very sweet. Her voice might be a manifestation of mother Mary or maybe, her as I perceive. I can’t distinguish. Voice sopped with immense care and passion. Voice can’t be of her as she doesn’t know my co-ordinates. It can’t be mother Mary either as, I am not the anointed one. Lucidly dreaming in some form; still wondering while asleep. There is juggernaut compulsion of curiosity to see who is there. But, one part of mine still disagrees. Too tough to stand and see. Curiosity kills the cat. Rational beings have to follow previously stated argument. So, with all power that lies within me, I opened my eyes. I see brightest light emanating from gap between door and the wall. I saw my roommate, he doesn’t move. As if he is not concerned or he is dead. I lunged towards the door. She is standing right infront of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment